Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Currently: June

Long time, no see! I figured I'd do an update the easiest way possible, in currently/list format.


Watching: Since I'm writing this Monday night, the Bachelorette, duh. Is it just me or are a lot of these guys blah? I honestly don't even know who I want to win. I hated Chad but since he's been gone it's more boring and the guys are so annoying! Stop tattling on each other, it never turns out well for you! I also watch/record Unreal and Mistresses on Monday nights, both are so good! And tonight is Pretty Little Liars, of course. I like my tv shows, ok? #noshame

Eating: So much watermelon. I just love it! And donuts, I can't get enough of them lately.

Drinking: Mostly water, but also Simply Lemonade. That is seriously the best lemonade ever.

Feeling: Like I better lose weight because I've been being so good with food and exercise lately. Not that'd you'd know by my donut comment above haha

Buying: Tarte makeup, of course. Plus I bought 3 Yankee Candles when they were $11 each and free shipping last weekend and OMG, Berry Colada smells so good I can't even handle it. Another scent I got was Carrot Cake to use in the fall and oh gosh, I need it to be fall now!

Reading: All the summery/Nantucket books. Can't stop, won't stop. I need to get my butt to Nantucket.

Missing: Not sweating all the time because its 80 degrees outside.

Going: To the movies with my brother to see The Shallows tomorrow. It looks so creepy, I hope it's good!

Anticipating: Our lake weekend! Yay for the 4th of July! I probably won't be back here before then so have a great holiday guys!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I have to take K to see Finding Dory this weekend, your movie sounds better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends where you get to be outside all the time really are the best! We're headed to the country, so I see some time spent at the river for us as well! And yes to all of those TV shows! I'm so excited for PLL tonight, and I didn't have a chance to watch The Bachelorette last night because we watched Big Brother instead, but you're so right about all the guys! Last week was really boring with Chad gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that PLL is back but like at the same time....I feel like these girls will never learn their lesson! Simply Lemonade is my favorite too besides Chick Fila!!! So good! 80 degrees??? I would take 80!!!! Its been 92-96 here for as long as I can remember now. Ugh! Haha! Have fun at the lake, I will be kicking it at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donuts and watermelon = my faves <3 Hope you have a great 4th of July!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i hope the shallows is good! the trailer makes it look pretty awesome. i am with you on the watermelon, yum... and lets be real, donuts too. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People liked the Bachelorette, you wrote it very well.
    Click here https://rubioscustomironwork.com/ for Iron Gates Installation Services in Northridge CA.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always respond, promise! Just make sure you're not a no-reply blogger :-)